Questions about opening your biz? Call us at 888-864-3694! We'll be happy to help!
All warranties on Cardinal Carts equipment packages are provided and serviced by the individual original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) or their appointed US supplier or service representatives. The warranties provided generally cover all functional parts of the unit but do not cover damages due to non-compliance with operational instructions, glass breakage, wear-and-tear on parts and accessories, transport damage, other outside forces or any kind of abuse. Specific warranty provisions vary by manufacturer or manufacturer's representative providing such warranty. Generally speaking, the following applies:
- Free from manufacturing defects at time of shipping
- One-year parts and labor warranty (two for GRI products)
- Five-year compressor warranty
- Depreciation based on usage may apply
- Warranty service must be requested before any service activity takes place
- Warranties do not cover damage resulting from improper use or maintenance
- Warranties may not cover all expenses related to a repair
- Warranty service or reimbursement is at the discretion of the manufacturer or manufacturer's representative.
You should receive a copy of your warranty with your equipment. If not, or should you lose your copy, we maintain copies of the actual warranties as provided by the manufacturers or manufacturer's representatives. We can research specific questions for you or will provide copies of the warranties to you on request. We can also verify purchase and delivery dates as needed to assist with warranty support.
We are happy to facilitate any warranty service you may need. If you have specific questions or think you may need to initiate warranty support for products purchased from us, please call us. We will either help you directly or provide you with the right point of contact for your equipment.